2000 cobra R exhaust parts list

anyone know what the complete list of products/parts that were used on the

2000 Cobra R exhaust system?

I am investigating whether or not to change my setup from stock on my 03 Cobra to get the look and feel of the 2000 Cobra R. Has anyone here done this? If so, how did it turn out? Any additional sound / horsepower benefits

thanks for your comments

tw

Reply to
Anthony Watters

I believe it is a Borla product.

Reply to
Barrett

Yup, just a regular borla side exhaust kit. The 2000 Cobra R exhaust has no side skirt like the the one included in the 99+ kits.

Reply to
nerdymark

i think that it also used a bassani x-pipe

also i vaguely remember that i saw a picture of the engine during install and looked like headers instead of manifolds

Reply to
Christopher Shea

in addition to the tubular headers, i think they also had a 3-muffler setup, if i'm not mistaken

Reply to
Christopher Shea