2000 cobra R front bumper for 1994-1998 mustangs

A regular on this newsgroup has a picture of a red 1994-1998 mustang with a

2000 cobra r splitter. He sells them for a couple hundred bucks. looks nice but i can't find the website again. Does anyone here know where that site is?

thanks dave

Reply to
dave

Is it Tim?

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

2000 cobra r splitter.

Dave, I have one available in the clearance section of our website. If interested please contact me personally. Willing to work a deal on this.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy