2000 convertible mustang, when will pronlems start to show up?

I have 2000 V6 convertible Mustang. so far only minor problems but now at 43k miles the top is starting crack at the seems. Question is what is the general expectations on when I should expect more quality issues so can I I hope for another 40k without problems? Maybe replacing the top and doing normal servie only.

Any feedback?

thanks

/Peter

Reply to
Peter

cobra boy
96 GT Convertible Besides normal maint, here is what has gone on with my car since I bought it new at end of 1996: Rear differential needed work at around 60,000 miles. Brakes around 60,000 miles. Universal belt and water filter at around 75,000 miles Shocks & Struts around 80,000 miles. Manifold (recall item) around 85,000 miles. At approx 90,000 miles I replaced my top. I left it down a lot so some holes developed due to rot.

Reply to
Scotter