2000 Ford Mustang GT

2000 Ford Mustang GT for sale

Mustang GT, 4.6 V8, 5-Spd manual. Mint Condition, Lots of extras. Metallic Silver. Power Windows, Doors, Locks, Seats, Cruise, Chrome Cobra Rims. New BridgeStone Fuzion Z rated Tires.

255/40/17 Fronts, 275/40/17 Rears. New Brakes, Cross Drilled Rotors. Quantum Tint. Rockford Fostgate Stereo/MP3 System. Engine is Perfect Car is Beautiful, Best deal around!!! $12 000 Negociable

Call: 613-864-6118

Reply to
cybelfugere

Dude, without showing the mileage, why would I even inquire?

Reply to
Ken Zwyers

I could answer that, as owner/driver of high mileage cars, including Mustangs.. but I wont.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Reply to
Ken Zwyers

Heh. Even better is when you see ads for "pampered" or "adult driven" cars and they have all these little options that only a teenager would install (see below). 8-) I suspect that whatever miles are on this car, they were hard ones....

Cheers,

Ken Zwyers wrote:

Reply to
Ritz