2000 Mustang for sale

2000 Mustang with under 52,000 miles. Dark blue exterior, Grey interior. V6, 5-speed, air, cruise, tilt, power drivers seat, air-bags, remote keyless entry, rear window defrost, factory and aftermarket cd/radio, split back seat, remote trunk opener, spoiler. I am sure I missed something.

Asking $8,000 entertaining offers. Located near Fargo, ND. E-mail for pictures, snipped-for-privacy@cableone.net.

thanks mike

Reply to
Samatt

Price drop to $7,600

Reply to
Samatt

On Wed, 18 May 2005 21:14:15 -0500, "Samatt" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Wow a screaming 5% drop. Have you tried e-bay?

Reply to
ZombyWoof

I was wondering what kind of a % decrease it was. Thanks for figuring it out for me !

Reply to
Samatt