2000 Mustang GT For Sale

I am being forced to sell my baby, I used to be a member of this newsgroup and have recieved a lot of great info from people on here so I thought I would post it on here for anyone interested.

Black 2000 Mustang GT Charcoal Leather Int., 5 Speed Trans

49,000 Miles, Off-road H-pipe w 2 chamber Flowmasters K&N Air Filter, Otherwise completely stock, only about 15,000 miles on new tires. Thanks, and any questions can be sent to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
StaindStangGT