2000 Mustang Headlights

Just replaced my old foggy headlights with a new replacement set American Muscle. I replaced them with the type that have the import "angel eyes" rim light that surrounds the main lamp. You have to wire them separately into the wires that control the parking lights. Anyone know how to do this? There are 3 wires coming off the main plug for the headlight and my guess is that I have to splice these new wires into that but I'm not sure which is which. Thanks.

Reply to
Gary Pollio

No instructions came with it? The main plug for the headlights has a ground wire, a high beam wire, and a low beam wire. The only one you might need to connect to for the angel eyes would be the ground wire. Your new headlight should have either one or two wires for the angel eye, depends on how they are providing the ground to it. If it has two wires, one needs to be connected to ground and the other connected to the parking light lamp wire that powers the parking lamp. When you get it all hooked up let me know how you like it as far as how well the headlights work compared to the factory headlights.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher