2000 mustang stops running

My 2000 mustang V-6 has started to shut off and/or fail to start. It has fire to the distributor, fuel pump has been replaced. Computer leaves no codes, no engine lights, engine has been diagnosed with no faults found. It failed to start twice and was towed to shop. (crank and ran fine at shop) Rough started once and then ran fine, Loss power while driving, then after

3-5 minutes roughed started and ran fine again. My shop has test drove every day for a month and has not been able to duplicate this problem. Please send me any ideas you may have.
Reply to
Jon Smythe

does the 2k's still have distributors?

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

No dist. Checked fuel filter? There is also a fuel relay. Could the fuel pump be bad from the factory?

Claud

Scott Van Nest wrote:

Reply to
Claud Spinks