2000 Mustang Timing Belt

I am interested in buying a 2000 Mustang 3.8L. I would like to know when I would have to change the timing belt on the car and the estimated costs for the job. Also is it true that Nissan 2001 Sentra does not have ea timign belt since I am also intersted it that car.

Reply to
ntolat1

The 3.8 has a timing chain, not a belt. It should last a long time.

Reply to
Kruse