2001 Ford Mustang - Passenger Window

Hello, I was putting my pony away for the winter and then this happens. I rolled down (electric windows) the passenger window and then pushed the button to close and that's when I heard a jerking sound. Basically the window look as if the glass fell off the rollers or something. Anyway, now I can't close the window and the glass looks out of place; like a train off its tracks. Has anyone had this issue and maybe hints as to how I can fix it. Thanks again for your help.

Regards, lewis

Reply to
Lewis

You seem to have already guessed the best possibilities...rollers coming out of tracks....most likely regulator arms coming out of their tracks.

Take off the door panel and see what you can see. Most of the time it's right there...something out of place, loose, and/or broken.

DP Pics of the cars:

Dinsdale