2002 GT seat question

Hello

I have a 2002 GT and am very fond of the car. The one thing i dislike about it is the seat height. I am 6'-1" and feel i am sitting too high in the car. I would like to be looking out the middle third of the front window insted of the top third. Would aftermarket seats allow me to change the seat height. Can anyone recomend a specific seat. PS the seat is already as far back as if will go and i would prefer to sit closer to the wheel if i could.

Any Ideas?

Rob

Reply to
(--Rob--)