2003 V6 Deluxe vs. Premium

at 22 Jul 2003, ZombyWoof [ snipped-for-privacy@Zappa.net] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

They are located on the corner of SR 60 and 301. From what I heard recently, they used to do business under another name on Hillsborough. And had a really bad reputation there. I don't have the name of that particular dealership though.

Yeah, lots of MacDill people still live in Brandon, like our neighbours for example. :-) Although Brandon is getting realy built up now and traffic is getting worse. Especially on 60. Was the crosstown Expressway there in the late 80's? As that one seems to be a favorite at least by my neighbour to get into work...

Reply to
Paul

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:14:41 GMT, Paul wrote something wonderfully witty:

If my poor old memory serves me correctly it was not. It was the infamous holy grail that was supposed to fix all our commuting problems. I simply moved on base when a house opened up. Nothing quite like being able to walk to work. Although having to walk to work is another story.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Hey guys just caught your thread. My name is Paul Levine and I am the dealer at Brandon Ford. We have worked hard to be the best in service and sales over the past 2 years. I have changed service and sales managers and think I have some great guys working for me! It has changed enough that we won President's Award last year for our excellence in sales and service. If any of you need help with service or sales you now have my personal e-mail address and I will help you in any way I can. Thanks for being fans of the Mustang and we all look forward to the next generation Mustang! I've seen it in person and it is absolutely awesome!...Paul Levine

Reply to
Paul

On 24 Jul 2003 21:01:03 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (Paul) wrote something wonderfully witty:

The offer them up Paul. If they are tastie enough you may get people willing to travel to cut a deal. but not just to chew the fat. I made a twelve hundred mile round trip to score an outstanding deal on a Vette. What can you do for me?

Check-out what Monica Dean does over in the Corvette NG to move product @ Maxie Price in Atlanta.

Reply to
ZombyWoof