2004 Cobra for Sale - 26K

Heh, I had a Yellow cab, 1977 Crown Vic behind me not long ago that had flames painted across the hood and front fenders.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Well, it screams.

WindsorFox, MCSE

Reply to
WindsorFox

A school bus is just a multi-tasking taxi...

If that had showed before I bought my Titan, I would have bought it instantly.

Reply to
WindsorFox

And you top post. I caught it, the first post distinctly said "2004 Ford SVT Cobra - $28500"

Reply to
WindsorFox

That must have been a year ago. C'mon! Buy American!

Reply to
boop

So? What difference does it make when it was? I looked for an 03-04 Cobra for a while before I bought my truck. I bought the most powerful and fastest 4 door truck on the market at the time, that did not include an American truck, the Ford and Dodge dealer had nothing I wanted, I found this one at the dealer where I got some work done on a previous car and lastly my truck is engineered in Tennessee and built in Mississippi.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Sounds like something hubby would like to replace the Cobra with...please don't tell him.

Reply to
boop