2004 Mustang Tail Lights

Hi all,

On my 2004 Mustang I have some moisture in the tail light unit & I would like to remove the bulb to allow it to dry out. Anyone know how to remove the bulb or tail lenses? Thanks for reading my post.

Big Duke

Reply to
Big Duke

Almost all of today's cars require you to take the trunk trim out to get to the mounting bolts for the tail light housings. Then you unbolt the housings and pull them away from the body to get to the bulb sockets.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher