2004 Mustang V6.. What did you pay for it ???

Hey Gang,

I'm looking at a 2004 Mustang deluxe coupe with the stick, ABS, Pony and interior upgrade packages. I live on Long Island and the price I got was 19,634 (Before the $3000 rebate). Just checking with this group to see what others have paid for a car similar to this one.......

Thanks in advance

Jeff Foglietta

Reply to
Jeff

cjbartholomew

Hmmm. Lotsa money for a six. The stick eight is the weapon of choice in Mustangs. Leather office; Premium cd. But you are probably thinking about bux.

You probably want a new car and the stick shift. But I'll risk mentioning that you can buy a 2003 Mustang six (25,000 miles) with power locks/windows/cd/airand an automatic for $10,900.

They are usually in cherry condition.

Just a thought.

Reply to
yooser

Thanks for the wakeup call!! After visiting 4 local dealers armed tp the teeth with info and pricing from the internet, I found that I could get a GT for 3k more than the v6. I thought about it for about

10 seconds and decided to go with the GT where, believe it or not, after a little haggling I got the dealer invoice price of $22,621. And with a 3k rebate coming off that I'm looking at a GT for 19k. Couldn't ask for a sweeter deal. Now I have a six to eight week wait for the car but I can deal with that. Whenever I need a dose of pavement shredding acceleration I just take out the bad boy sitting in my garage .... A fully restored 1967 Pontiac GTO with some ;-) aftermarket nasties bolted on.

Thanks for knocking some sense into me

Jeff Foglietta

Jeff