2005-2006 Mustang V-8

I hear ya'!! I almost crashed the thing 15 seconds after I got into it driving off the Hertz lot. Came up to a four way Stop to make a left turn and everyone just sat there looking at each other. Being from NYC I took the lead and proceeded to make my turn. Hell, if nobody else was going to move I would. Stomped the gas on the Vue and it just sagged and wallowed as a gigantic Hertz bus on my left almost crashed into me because he had the same idea!!

(I never thought they would attack and wound their own!!)

I spent a week with the Vue and hated it. Slow, very wide turning circle and difficult to "vue" out of. IOW lot's of blind spots. I will say it was very comfortable inside and seemed to be well constructed but it was so slow and had such saggy throttle response I would consider it dangerous to drive in city traffic or anywhere you need quickness. I'm not trying to compare an SUV with a sports car of course, but that Vue was a real POS.

Reply to
lymee

I thought TOP-POSTING was dead???

Reply to
wadner

Mike. Contrary to Jeff's comments, I find top posting makes it much easier to find the latest info in a thread.

Bill

Reply to
Bill & Gail