2005 Engine Cover

I just saw this on EBAY if anyone is looking for a cover for their 2005 mustang. This looks like the 2005 engine bay cover Ford showed on the concept Mustang.

niederwalluf

Do they have one in bright red that says "Type-R" ???

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I actually think the cover is rather ugly myself. The "bundle of snakes" look is pretty cool. Reminiscent of the exhaust side of a GT-40.

Reply to
66 6F HCS