2005 Mustang....Finally get to see em up here in Canada

Just got a call from my buddy at a Ford Dealership not far from my work and he told me they were finally in! God I can't wait to go see one and look at it and touch and stuff............I am really excited!

I will share my thoughts later.

Reply to
Steph

Please do, eh!

Man, I have to chuckle... I read that post with an Ontario accent in my head and it worked perfectly. I'm not making fun, so chill... but anyone else know knows, try it... StuK...

When I saw one up close the first time, I'm sure I gushed over it with a tri-state twang. And Mike said "DAYUUM", which started a flame war (no pun intended).

Life is fun because people are not robots

Reply to
Wound Up

I have seen 3 or 4 on the highway here in FL and I was duly impressed with the look of the car.

IMHO, the *only* Mustang model I have *really* liked since 1970 - not that I would be biased in any way...

Reply to
Grover C. McCoury III

Looked your car up on the web. I totaled a blue '70 mach1 just like yours when I was 17. Seeing pictures like yours always makes me sad. Looks like you are treating your's well.

Reply to
John-C

Passed by a ford dealership this morning, and saw 3 GT's being unloaded

in brossard, suburb of montreal

Reply to
Sean

Hey Wound Up,

No worries my friend...........we're all in here for interesting talk and the odd laugh............I am still excited as hell though..............Talk to you boys tomorrow.........I am goin to see da new PONY eh!

Reply to
Steph

Good deal. It just struck me as funny. Have fun!

They are gorgeous, > Hey Wound Up,

Reply to
Wound Up

at 10 Nov 2004, Grover C. McCoury III [ snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com] wrote in news:eI-dnZ0JQLNWEQ snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

Just saw one today at our local car cruise. GT in windveil blue. Loaded with the Shaker 1000 sound system. Man, that subwoofer takes up about

1/4 of the trunk. Bought last week at sticker. The owner traded in her 03 and says the 05 rides so much better an dis roomier...
Reply to
Paul

Take Off ya Hoser!!!

I'm waiting for FastEd's dealership to get one. Then we'll be going for a test drive........ First we'll get some tire chains though, Eh? StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

The 05 GT is great and the one I drove was red with leather. It was a blast with 300 horsepower... The 5 speed is a bit of a row boat and it needs to be changed to a hurst or equivalent. Other than that I would change the springs and make the cornering stiffer. But, you have to remember that I ahve been driving a 350Z for a couple of years so that is what I am referencing. Nothing too bad and the interior is excellent compaired to years past. The aluminum look is better than the all black dash and the gauges ar egreat except for the 120 mph that will need changing. Can you say Ford Motorsport Catalog? It looks like they are setting themselves up for aftermarket parts. I still would like the radio controls on teh steering wheel and that is not an option. The

1000 watt sound system will blow you out of the car and it is crisp and has good base.

Steph wrote:

Reply to
John Smith

I saw one (Red) on the street today. People turned to look at it and it looked good!

Reply to
RichA