2005 Mustang Fog Light Question

I installed a GT front bumper, and grill with fog lights on my 6 cyl. 2005 Mustang. In a schematic of the wiring there is a note that if you want the light on the GT switch to work you have to run a jumper from dk/wh to bg/lg (?). First Question. On the GT switch does the fog light icon and the word pull light up? Second Question what colors wires are dk/wh and bg/lg? Final Question where do you run that jumper? Is it on the switch? The power distribution box under the hood?

If any one can answer these questions, please explain it to me in simple terms for a non mechanic. Thank you in advance.

Reply to
Craig Shaffer

I just ordered that GT grille kit off of ebay. its supposed to come with a 16 page manual. When I get the kit ill take a look and see if it has a wiring diagram for you. Did you get any docs at all on it? I should be able to scan them for you if you need it.

Does your 05 mustang have a pretty nasty brake squeal to it? I replaced my disc brakes with some ceramic hawk performance brakes. They were completly quiet for about 2000 miles and now there squealing again lol

Craig Shaffer wrote:

Reply to
Jetter

Got no documents with the take off's at all just got a page from a news group, but was at low resolution and hard to read. No break squeal at all. No problems with the car. Other than to install the GT Bumpers and wheels the car has needed nothing, had no problems, only wrench the engine has seen is to change the oil and filter

Reply to
Craig Shaffer

I received the manual today. The electrical work looks like its a pretty involved upgrade. Doesnt look like much fun trying to do without a manual lol. I can scan it up and email it to you if you want it. do you want it to your att.net address?

Craig Shaffer wrote:

Reply to
Jetter