2005 Mustang in 1/18 diecast

Hey group long time no see.

I know this is borderline spam but I don't ask that you necessarily buy this from me...just want to offer my positive opinion on the new 2005 Mustang done in 1/18 scale by Auto Art. Limited Edition of 3,000 and an absolutely gorgeous replica of the car (I had the chance to drive a V6 in Scottsdale last week and looked it over real good...love how that car HANDLES).

It comes in fire red and legend lime...here is a pic of the legend lime one:

If anyone is interested just email me @ snipped-for-privacy@aol.com and I will give you a RAMFM special on either one. Warning: They are a bit more expensive than you may be used to with ERTL or MAISTO but much MUCH better detail and collectibility.

Best,

Randy

1998 Canary Yellow Cobra Coupe
Reply to
CLLCTR5

One would look good on my dash, but it would have to be screaming yellow!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
John H