2005 Mustang Seats on Ebay !! Yes 2005.

Don't know where the got them, but here they are!

Reply to
Katmandu

Blah. The production versions aren't *really* going to have that hideous handle on them, are they? Dang, that looks cheap.

-- John C. '03 Cobra Convt

Reply to
John C.

multiple sets too.... look in the background of one of the pics. These have to be rejects of a pilot run or left over prototypes for testing. Something that went out in the trash of the supplier.

Reply to
Brent P

Well, you know what they say: "One man's trash...."

I wouldn't want them in MY car, but to each his own. As long as it's the other guy so I can make fun of his fugly seats that is LOL

| >=2472582626 | >

| > Don't know where the got them, but here they are! | | multiple sets too.... look in the background of one of the pics. | These have to be rejects of a pilot run or left over prototypes | for testing. Something that went out in the trash of the supplier. | | |

Reply to
SVTKate

The handle looks like the handle I have on my toilet to flush it!

-Mike

| >=2472582626

Reply to
<memset

I sure am glad those seats aren't grey...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

For $300??? Sheeeeeeeee.... If they get down to 30 minutes and still are under $500 I might put the TAN ones in with the grey int. LOL

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I was thinking the same thing! LoL!

Reply to
Cindy

I think the handle is smart, usability-wise. Don't any of you ever have to show people where that current handle is on the back/bottom? Or have you ever had groceries in one hand and had to bend down and grab that handle and pull it up while trying to push the seat forward with same shoulder? Sure, new handle may not look hot to you but I think it is a smart and useful change.

Reply to
Scotter

I won't disagree with that, I just hope it's out of plain view. If it's visible with the door shut it should be smaller, at the very least. Ideally, midway up the door *and* smaller would suit me just fine. I've had people snag shoelaces on the current handles upon exit.

Reply to
John C.

They look like minivan seats.

Reply to
Mitch

V'ger jma(NO SPAM)@snowcrest.net

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDWS 225/50ZR-16 tires Petronix Electronic Ignition components oem am radio and am-fm-10cd changer with 7.5" dvd player 120w kick panel speakers Built in San Jose on my birthday, May 10th ; )
Reply to
V'ger