2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

You would have to give the Yugo to me for free in order for it to qualify as a good value. All non American cars that cost more then a dollar are shit boxes. All over priced American cars are shit boxes regardless of how much disposable income you have. Though, you could make a very strong argument that a Corvette is not a shit box. Consider the cost of a Corvette as it compares to foreign cars with similar performance stats. The Corvette can be thought of as an ultimate value in that case. In my book it is a shit box.

Michael

Reply to
Michael

Joe wrote in news:Xns9B25B06F86367nospamforme@

216.77.188.18:

oops - meant to say 'H3'..

Reply to
Joe

There's the flaw in your proposition.

There's no way I can agree with your first statement, and the second is based entirely upon personal viewpoint determined by wealth

Any further discussion would be useless, wouldn't it?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

B,

That should be "wicked car" with a lot of these!!!!!!! It's a monster car! And if my income could afford a new ZR1, I'd have one in a Chevy heat beat.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

ps.com...

It must suck to have such a shitty outlook on life. I've to some=20 point enjoyed every car I've owned. Well, not that stinking EXP, but=20 every other one.

--=20

"Why would I answer a painfully obvious question when I can toy with a mealthy-mouthed smarmtard for four posts instead?" -=20 Flaming Poultice

Reply to
WindsorFo

Actually I'd get the Cadillac equivalent or the CTS V

Reply to
WindsorFo

All if this is subjective. One might as well try to argue what rock band is better then the other. Among other things, ng's are for idiot heads and blow-hards to share their opinions. None of it is logical but none of it is "useless".

Michael

Reply to
Michael

It must suck to have such a shitty outlook on life. I've to some point enjoyed every car I've owned. Well, not that stinking EXP, but

Naw.... No shitty outlook. I'm just wasting band width with my weenie-brained opinions. Corvettes are kewl. I like them a lot so long as they are in someone else's driveway.

Michael

Reply to
Michael

The same as its been for the last quarter century or so...Just another rich mans, overpriced toy.

Reply to
Mark 1766

That is a common mistake:

"The all-new H3 is the next Hummer from General Motors, sharing a frame and general suspension design (although considerably beefed up) with the Chevy Colorado midsize pickup. In fact, the Hummer people are quick to point out that less than 10 percent of all the parts on the H3 are shared with the Colorado/Canyon trucks. Not surprising, given that's exactly the same strategy used with the H2 and its "platform sharing" with the Chevy Tahoe."

John S.