2013 Test Mule Spotted

Pics and some speculation.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

There's talk the 5-oh will get a bump HP, up to around 420-430. Anyone want to guess where they'll find the increase? With the tailpipe changes, and due to the fact the '11 & 12's have an extremely quiet exhaust note, I say it's say to safe the exhaust system will get less restriction and the computer a re-flash. But I can't think of what else Ford will do at this point -- a model year from a major redo.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84