2015 Mustang Proposals

See anything here that would work for the next-gen Mustang?

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Nothing there appeals to _me_, but I'm not too fond of the "softened" front end treatment of the '13 GT500 either.

Reply to
John C.

John C.

What I think we'll see is a more slab-sided car to keep it trim, and with a much more sloped hood and very narrow headlights. Of course all the Mustangs cues will be there: side scoop, three bar taillights and grill. Direct injection on the 5.0 is a given and IRS will be there this time. If they can slim the car down and cut the weight by a few hundred pounds it'll be interesting to say the least.

Patyrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

The lack of rear visibility coupled to the external ugliness of the Camaro. I'd prefer if they'd stick to some current design cues. But, I still think the 1999-2001 Mustang body was the nicest from a look's standpoint. Mustangs should always retain some angularity, otherwise once rounded, they become Japanese/Korean looking.

Reply to
Scammed Public