35th Aniversary Mustang for sale (again)

So, about 3 years ago, I found out I was going to have a child, and put my 35th aniversary limited edition Mustang for sale. However, after further thought, my wife and I decided to keep it, and now it's 2005. At this point, we may be having another child soon, and we're going to need to have a second family-friendly car. So, here we go again :)

I've got my car on autotrader.com, listed for $17999 OBO. Here's the link:

The NADA Collector's guide lists this car as worth over $19,000.

Anyone looking for a 35th Aniversary edition with low mileage in good condition, especially in the Cincinnati, Ohio area please e-mail snipped-for-privacy@twinlights.org.

remove the BLORT to e-mail Doug Rohrer

Reply to
doug

Uhh...

You could buy a good used Cobra for that!

Reply to
SVTKate

Of course, the link doesn't work correctly except from the e-mail I sent myself. Search for 1999 mustangs in the 45226 zip code and you'll find it 0 miles away - lots of pictures available there as well.

Doug Rohrer

Reply to
doug

On 18 Mar 2005 18:32:09 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@twinlights.org wrote something wonderfully witty:

We're sorry; this car is no longer listed for sale. This is either because the car has been sold, or because the seller removed it. But don't worry; our inventory is constantly being updated! You may search for a similar vehicle or begin a new search.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

It appears that autotrader.com won't accept referrals from google groups - as I mentioned earlier, please search for 1999 mustangs in the

45226 zip code - you'll find that mine (currently) comes up first.

How annoying that they send you a link that'll work through e-mail but not posted on the web - very strange.

Reply to
doug

This is all you need...:

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

try it like this go to

and see if you can get it to work that-a-way

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate