390 big block wheels

does anybody know what are the original wheels to go with the 1968 390 big blocks? I have a project car that I'm working on and I'm having trouble finding the correct wheels. Thanks

Reply to
Seybertron

There are no wheels specific to big block cars. The standard wheel would be a 14x5.5" steel if your car didn't have the GT package.

Reply to
CobraJet

"CobraJet" wrote

Exatly with a base car it would not matter what engine you had. steel wheels with oooogly hubcaps.

Scott W. '68 Ranchero '69 Mustang TS #57

Reply to
Blue Mesteno

If you are going resto-origional, in my opionion, the best way is to do a Marti report in the vin and use that with any origional documentation from the car's history, for your parts search. But that depends on the cars value to you or to the market. The reports are alittle pricy but very respected.

Reply to
Cobra65K