4.0 V6 2005 milage

I just returned from a drive from Chicagoland to Maine, and back.

US 90 most of both directions.

27 MPG average, even with the time through Chicago & that State of construction once called Ohio.

AC/defoggers on the whole time as it rained most of the time.

High test all the time, I have learned the performance and added mileage is worth it (plus 94 octane Sunoco on the turnpike in Ohio was $2.50 per gallon !!)

Reply to
Culburt