472 Feet, 5 Inches of Burnout

That's burnout length the new GT500 is capable of, and according to the article this makes the latest snake the new record holder.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Here's the original/better link.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

just put hard tires on a normal mustang, so they dont hook up, and you can get far on smoking them. The 93 I had would smoke tire into 3rd gear because the tires were too hard (10 years old ex cop car at that time) once I put some performance summer tires on, it was a different story (also had a Keene Bell 8 #) Should not have sold that car, nutz! But I would gladly take a gt500 2011-2013 anytime

Reply to
john

But think what the GT500 could do with a set of hard tires?

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84