65 hazards Lights Question

Is there a retro kit to install hazards on a 65? If so where can i find it?

Reply to
KW

did they even have those in 65? My 65 falcon sure didn't

Reply to
vince garcia

I guess Bill S. would know that one.... Oh Well.

I believe there is a repro kit available or at least the switch is ( which goes in the glove box) from the usual Mustang vendors. Mustangs Unlimited etc. etc.

StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

i have look there and also a few other place and cant locate one. not even sure if there are any out there.

Reply to
KW

i had a 66 mustang back in 66 and it had hazard lights, the switch was in the glove box.. contact a mustang store and they might have a retro for a 66.. i think it had just one flasher under the dash and the necessary wires and the swith in the glove box and you all set....

Reply to
jim