65 Mustang links

Could somebody provide me with a link to a site that has detailed pictures of the engine bay of a 6 cylinder stang?

Thanks.

Reply to
Rick Blaine

i have a book that i bought years ago when i had my 66 must, 6 cyl. 3 speed on the floor.... finally got rid of the mustang years later but still have the book.. its called "Fix Your Ford" i was a pretty good book, this along with another book, "Motors" about 3 inches thick served me very well for the years that i had the mustang.... might be interested in something like that???? the 6 cyl must had a 170 cu. in engine, mine was a 200 cu. inch...... the parts on the mustang for that year(s) 65,66, were similar for the mustang, comet, falcon, and i think a few other ford/mercury products.. at least the motor, trans, rear end, and some other parts, like brakes, radiator, alt, starter..... in the early 70 i could buy a wreched or junked mustang, falcon, comet, for about $75 and strip them down for parts....... no one wanted them back then.. i had my original mustang that i bought new in 66 for $2145(that was the sticker price)...... and later got two other mustangs that needed work on them and was gonna keep them as i had a shed full of parts, got married and moved out of parents house--mother told me to take the stuff with me(i just bought a new house and did not want all this junk in the garage... i called up a junk yard and had them tow away the two incomplete mustang and numerous parts that i filled into the two cars...... it was the only thing i could have done at the time.... thinking back i wish i had some of that now.. done even have the 66 i bought new..... just got tired of it all at the time.. the easiest car i ever had to work on....

Reply to
jim