'65 serial number question

Hello! Just an intermittant lurker here.. :-) Does anyone know if there exists a list of serial numbers such that I could figure out just when in the sequence of builds my '65 2+2 happened? (i.e. The guy I got it from claimed the guy he got it from told him it was the 4th 2+2 built. Personally I doubt this because I'd expect the first several to stay as factory test mules, or at least go to race teams. But, I'd like to know anyway just for personal curiosity.) Deciphering other tags long ago (radiator support tag?) tells me it probably was built in early Sept. 1964. (Yes I know there were -no- "64-1/2" 2+2s. That's not the question here. :-) ) Thanks for any help or pointers! Ed '65 2+2 heap '88 5.0 LX hatchback, stock

Reply to
Edmund W. Conen, III

Post your VIN here.

Bill S.

Boycott horsepowered.com and it's parent company 2playcorp.com for edit> Hello!

Reply to
Bill S.