65 Vent window adjustment bolts

I need to find one or two vent window adjustment bolts; these are the ones that have a washer like middle with the hex insert to adjust the vent window. Putting the glass back in the door and I seemed to have lost one of them, I have looked at johnsmustang and mustangsplus but haven't been able to find them

Any idea were to get them? I have one good junk yard here in central Missouri that I believe might have them but this is not the time of the year in Missouri were you want to be digging in door panels in a junk yard unless you like snakes and wasps

Reply to
Just me...

Check out the "parts for sale" and the "wanted parts" at the following web site.

Best wishes, Gene

Gene Seach

I just made a new one, used a bolt and washer welded the bolt midway; then used a Dremel to cut a groove in the end to use a flathead screwdriver to adjust and tighten... now the hard part in getting the windows adjusted as I have everything back together...

Reply to
Just me...