Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- '66 door window install question
September 1, 2006, 1:25 pm
rate this thread
Re: '66 door window install question
grab a 65 or 66 shop manual printed by "HELM" Follow the procedure exactly
in order. Its the best way. The process takes you through all the steps for
alignment, in the correct order so that you don't end up changing everything
when you get to the last bolt. Vent frame first, then rear track then side
tracks then glass then regulator.
then all the weather-strips except end seal on door (you need to get to a
set screw behind there).
- » Auto Dimming mirror and compass suggestions for 2005 Mustang GT Convertible...anyone insta...
- — Next thread in » Ford Mustang Forum
- » Do you store your Stang (or any other car) in the winter?
- — Newest thread in » Ford Mustang Forum