66 headliner

Hi folks,

My headliner (if that's the right term for it - the fabric lining on the inside of the roof) suddenly decided to rip away from the roof a few weeks back, between the rearmost and next section. The stitching came away from the bit that's sewn into the roof, and then the two panels split from each other. There are a couple of other holes/tears in the fabric so I'd like to get it replaced - can anyone recommend a shop/person who can do the job in San Diego county, CA?

Thanks again,

Boggis

Reply to
Dr. Boggis

You could give Mustang Auto in El Cajon a call. They are on El Cajon Blvd just south of Washington.

Erich

Reply to
Kathy and Erich Coiner

Thanks Erich, but I try to avoid them if I can - I bought my car from them. Nuff said.

Reply to
Dr. Boggis