66 mustang all disc brake conversion

Hey, I know i can buy a kit for the front conversion but what about the rear? Would it be easier to just get a 95 rear end w/ discs, chop it and retro fit it to my 66? If anyone has any ideas or advice, it would be much appreciated. If anyone knows where to buy good parts at good prices for the front or rear i would be in your debt.

Reply to
werthless_one

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

No, it wouldn't be easier. The offset is different between the two rears, so you can't just weld on some brackets and bolt it in. Mustang's Plus is one of the best places to buy that sort of thing, IMO.

Reply to
.boB