66 Mustang Antique Bronze paint mixture required....

Hi there guys just wondering if anyone can help me , I need the paint mixture for a 66 Mustang Antique Bronze. as here In Australia No One can help me ...... :-(

Also would like to know who was the paint manufacterer back then. Or anything that might be of help.

Thx In Advance Nicole

Reply to
Nicole

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address

Reply to
Spike

I think you are talking about Emberglow. I got mine from a PPG paints store here in the US. I googled PPG and found a numbr of stores in Australia if you do the same you should be able to solve your problem. I hope this helped.

Reply to
DDB