'66 Mustang Seat Belt Upgrade

Looking for some thoughts on having three-point seatbelts put in my '66. By all means, I want to outsource this project. But, I am unsure who to contact about doing something like this. Body shops? There aren't really any Mustang specialty shops in my area, so it seems like I am shooting in the dark.

Reply to
SmarSquid

I would think a competent body shop that does restorations and work on older vehicles should be able to handle this one. You may be stuck with the factory belts, that you fold up and tuck away over your head, then "assemble" when you want to use them. A bit fussy, but worth it. My dad's 66 had these; I still remember the drill :)

Reply to
67RMod

Entering into the unknown, V'ger seeks information used to maintain his Vintage Burgundy 1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 w/289 ci 4v oem A Code V8, C4 Trans, 16x8" Vintage 40 wheels, with BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR16 tires, American Racing "Mustang" Centercaps, and a whole lot of other stuff; )

Reply to
D. Willson

StuK

1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 w/289 ci 4v oem A Code V8, C4 Trans, 16x8" Vintage 40 wheels, with BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR16 tires, American Racing "Mustang" Centercaps, and a whole lot of other stuff; )
Reply to
Stuart&Janet