67 Convertible for sale

Putting our beautiful 67 ragtop up for sale. c code 289 auto. Acapulco blue with two tone blue interior. Exterior decor group. White manual top. Car is completley restored. Car has P/steering and manual drum brakes. All original except for dual exhaust. Car is located 50 miles north of Indianapolis IN in Kokomo. Please E-mail me for pics and with questions. Asking 18K.

If you or someone you know is looking for a quality classic convertible this is the one to have!

Two UAW workers in the family force us to tighten our belts at this time or I wouldn't be selling at all. Please buy American!

No Scammers... I have seen all the tricks.

Thanks, John snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com

Reply to
s.knosp

That's a damn shame John. Best of luck to you.

Kate

Reply to
Kate