67 Fastback Shorty Headers

I have a 67 fastback with a 289, manual steering, manual tranny and I can't find anyone besides JBA that says they have a shorty hearder to fit this car. Now, from what I can see there seems to be plenty of room. Has anyone ran a late-model 5.0 shorty hearder on these cars like BBK, MAC or Hedman? Note, I can use long tubes because the car is lowered and they rape speed bumbs. Thank you very much for your help.

Reply to
mrsmitty

try the original style "tri-y" headers available from most dealers. they clear the linkages and tuck up inside the tranny tunnel. cheap too. can get them from $150-$190 at most dealers. quick note some power steering cars require a drop bracket about $20.00 from the same place you get headers

Reply to
walt peifer

Hedman #88400 works great on auto cars, not sure how it would route around the bar. I'll look.

Reply to
deadcarnahans