'68 interior option question

I've heard about the standard and deluxe interior, but just tonight I heard about a *luxury* interior as an option also. I guess it included a swing away steering wheel, upper and lower consoles, fold down rear seat. Not sure of other items included. I've NEVER heard of this before. Did it really exist?

Reply to
66 6F HCS

No, it didn't, but you could add those items as options.

Reply to
Laurie S.

Here's a good site. Looks like tilt was $66.14, pricey little blighter!

StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet