68 mustang heater hoses

Hi all I live in Ontario, Canada and am looking for original style heater hoses. Where would I get these thanks.

Reply to
leadpeddle

Gosh, those days are becoming a bit hazy...but wasn't that just run-of-the-mill 5/8" heater hose?

Cheers,

Reply to
Ritz

Thanks for your reply. The hoses have a line on them and your right its

5/8". these are hard to find. Thanks.
Reply to
leadpeddle

You can buy 5/8" heater hose by the foot at any auto parts store. Just measure what you need and cut to fit.

Cheers,

Reply to
Ritz

You can get heater hose from any of the on line Mustang supply places. Virginia Mustang supply is just one. The original hose is a little larger in OD than standard stuff so it fits snug through the firewall holes. The Mustang places have it.

Reply to
Tiger Pilot

Assuming you want the absolutely original concours correct look, try these guys in Canada (there are a few more, but these are the only ones I have contact info on hand for) If all you want is hose, any car parts place (like part source, canadian tire, etc.) will have it by the foot, since it is a standard size.

- Canadian Mustang (in BC)

- DT Mustang (in Brantford, Ont) 1-877-441-4415

- Special Interest Cars (Oakville, Ont) 905-844-8063

Or, Mail order from the dozen or so places in the US, like California Mustangs, Year One, The Paddock, NDP, etc.

Michel (Guelph, Ontario)

65 red convertible 289 4bbl

Reply to
MJT

Thanks Michel I hope to be out at your shows out in Guelph one day. You have any soon?

Reply to
leadpeddle