69/70 Mustang Fastback roof for sale

I have a roof from a 1969 1970 sportsroof mustang for sale. It was removed with all of the brackets and supports that would be required to convert a coupe hardtop. Nobody is reproducing these parts yet, so get it while you can! There is a guy selling videos on Eay that show how to do it on a 67 0r 68. Turn that coupe into a headturner!

Reply to
fastbach

I have a roof from a 1969 1970 sportsroof mustang for sale. It was removed with all of the brackets and supports that would be required to convert a coupe hardtop. Nobody is reproducing these parts yet, so get it while you can! There is a guy selling videos on Eay that show how to do it on a 67 0r 68. Turn that coupe into a headturner! $1800 obo.

Reply to
fastbach