69 mustang with port hole windows

I have a 69 mustang with porthole windows or oprea windows which ever you want to call them. Has anybody ever seen this before or can tell me some info or where to look?

Thanks

Reply to
bravesbend

That was not a factory install.

Reply to
CobraJet

Another 70s custom of questionable taste that survived.

Reply to
Brent P

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike