69 Sportsroof window problems

Anybody know how many c9zz-6521496 guides are needed to rebuild a very rattle prone window? I can't seem to find anything in my manuals but an ebay seller says I need 8 per door? Seems to me the Hayes manual should have something to say if there are 8 of them??

Thanks Al

Reply to
Al Vanderpool

There are four plastic guides per channel guide assy. Times two channel guides equals eight plastic guides per door and sixteen per car. BTW, Virginia Classic Mustang sells them for $1.00 a piece. Material is supposidly better than original.

Try this link. Scroll down half way on the right and check out P/N IN-794. Hopefully this is what you're looking for....Here's the link:

HTH

-- Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to