70 mach 1

What would a 70 mach 1 be worth w/ 95 % of all parts there. No matching serial #s to the transmision or engine all though the same engine and transmision as original. Car has 351 2b w/ four speed manual half of sheet metal work has been done. needs requarters and innerwheel wells.apporx ball park figure?

Reply to
amysam

Value will vary depending on what part of the country you're in. Something like that here in the Houston area is a beater.

bradtx

Reply to
B2723m

In Indiana I paid $1500 for a '72 mach 1 without matching numbers. In great shapes except for the paint, which was faded and needed to be redone.

I think a '70 would go for more, plus I think I ended up with a pretty good deal. I would venture a guess between $1500-$3500 depending on what it needs. DJ

Reply to
nospam

$3000 - $4000

What is the seller asking for it ??

-ERIC

Reply to
Katmandu

" Something like that here in the Houston area is a beater."

A 70 Mach I ???? They ain't exactly falling outta the trees anymore!! If they are that plentiful in Houston, I NEED to make a serious road trip !!

-ERIC

Reply to
Katmandu