70 Mach 1

I am in need of decoding the vin for this car, I have been able to find other vehciles in the past, but am unable to find this one. VIN # 0T05H157079

Reply to
classic

let give it a go here model year 1970 assembly plant Metuchen NJ body type sports roof, mach one, deluxe interior engine 351 2-v v-8 consecutive unit number 157079 total number sports roof mach one with deluxe 1970 6,464 units

Reply to
walt peifer

Walt,

In my 1969 Shop Manual it says the starting serial number for Ford, Fairlane, Falcon, Mustang was 100,001. If they did the same thing in 1970, and I don't recall a change, his is # 57,079 off the line.

Reply to
John