70 mustang tie rod question?

My 70 mustang originally had a 302 with standard brakes. I've done the disc brake conversion and noticed the tie rods have a different taper to them. I'm still using the original spindals. When I ordered the suspension kit they only asked if it was manual steering or power and V8. What tie rod end do I need to order? All replies appreciated...Thanks...

Reply to
rick