70 stang green blinker lense

After removing the instrument gauge cluster I noticed a bulb had burned out and melted the green blinker lense. Does anyone know where to get a replacement lense?

Reply to
rick

Colored caps are available through a number of vendor catalogs. Sorry, but at the moment I can't be more specific, but I have seen both replacement and aftermarket.

Another >After removing the instrument gauge cluster I noticed a bulb had burned

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

Gad what fools these morons be.... Children are obscene but should not be heard Give me a peperoni pizza... or give me a calzone!

Reply to
Spike