71-2 mustang engine I.D. tag codes

Like everyone else out there I hope! I Have something special.I recently bought a 1973 Mustang convertible. The 302 Windsor motor however was missing. The new motor is a 351cleveland The ram air system was sold prior to my purchase. Two external oil filters remain on the front drivers fender. The engine I.D. tag reads as follows 351 C 72 5 F 1 K620 S G I have purchased decoding books but have not been able to find the meaning of the S or the G also the change code of 5 is a mystery. I have found that K620 is the a factory ram air 351 cobra-jet Lastly the side oiler, Barret/ Jackson had a Cobra I believe 1967, with this side oiler. The camera passed so fast i was not able to see compare them. P.S. Donot let the chevy moe foul you I have had, and built, some tremendos FORDs and promise not to slip on this one. Thanks for any Help Jim Toys for Tots Chicago

Reply to
chevymoe65