71 mach1 mustang 460 motor for sale

Im in Florida. Selling a 71 mach1. Automatic,was an original a/c equipted car. No longer has a/c compressor and other components. Was originally a red car with black interior. Now burgundy(terrible paint job). Has the rear spoiler,front spoiler,ramair hood,color coded bumpers etc. Motor is nice. Previous owner put lots of $$ into the engine. Its a 460 big block with a brand new holley 750 carb. Electronic ignition,headers,electric fans etc etc. Runs/drives but needs body restoration. As in all these mustangs..it needs a replacement tail light panel to be welded on as the one on it has rusted. These are $100 aftermarket. Rest of body is nice and will be an easy resto. Interior is in good shape with minimal work needed. I am looking for $4500 but open to offers. No time to finish!! A true mach1 car not an imitation. Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net if interested. :)

Reply to
:

Do you have pictures and a VIN number?

Regards,